- Brand Name: AZDOME
- Frames Per Second: 30
- Origin: Mainland China
- Chipset Manufacturer: MSTAR
- Assembly Mode: Hidden Type
- View angle: 150°-160°
- Number Of Lenses: 1
- Screen Ratio: NONE
- Interface: SD/MMC,USB2.0
- Video Code: H.264
- Battery Life: No battery
- Original Package: YES
- Camera Resolution: 1920×1080
- Special Features: G-sensor,Cycle Recording,SD/MMC Card,Time&Date Display,microphone,Night vision,Anti Vibration,Real Time Surveillance,Voice,Cyclic Recording,Super Capacitors,Wifi Function
- Video Format: MOV
- Touch Screen: NO
- Item Type: Car DVR
- GPS logger: NONE
- Battery: None
- Display Size: No
- Certification: CE,FCC,RoHS,WEEE
- Memory Card Required Reding Speed: Class 10
- Imaging Sensor: GC2053
- OSD Language: Albanian,Arabic,Armenian,Azeri,Belarusian,Boolean text (Dutch South Africa),Bulgarian,Catalan,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional),Croatian,Czech,Danish,Dutch,English,Estonian,Filipino,Finnish,French,Galicia,Georgian,German,Greek,Haitian Creole,Hebrew,Hindi,Hungarian,Icelandic,Indonesia,Irish,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Latvian,Lithuanian,Macedonian,Malay,Maltese,Norwegian,PERSIAN,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian,Russia,Russian,Serbian,Slovak,Slovenian,Spain’s Basque,Spanish,Swahili,Swedish,Thai,Turkish,Ukrainian,Urdu India,Vietnamese,Welsh,Yiddish
- Pixels: 200Mega
- Rear Camera: NONE
- Display: LCD
- Max External Memory: 64G
AZDOME M300 DASH CAM English Voice Control
●HD 1296P Resolution
Azdome M300 is equipped with a wide-angle camera of 150°, and FHD 1296P advanced sensor to capture the whole driving in crystal-clear definition.
●WiFi with App Control
you can view and download the videos on your smartphone through the dash cam’s Wi-Fi and AZDOME app, no need to take out the TF card to check on the computer.
By the way, the Car DVR’s WiFi cannot be connected to the Internet, it just supports about 9fts for your to connect to your phone.
●Super Night Vision
The Lens of the F2.0 wide aperture allows for superior images, be it day or night. Proprietary focal length technology facilitated by 6-Glass wide-angle lens helps in capturing smaller details like number plates with more accuracy even in low light.
●Smart Emergency Recording
The G-sensor in Azdome M300 will automatically save and lock the videos in case of sudden impact or collision, Loop Recording will also skip the emergency locked video.
New recordings will overwrite older footage when the memory card reaches full capacity but will skip the emergency locked video, locked files will not be overwritten.
●Voice Control (Only English)
●M300 Standard Package List
1. M300 Host;
2. 3M adhesive pad;
3. Electrostatic sticker;
4. User manual;
5. Cable Clip;
6. Car charger;
7. Micro USB cable.
-Requires Class 10 or above micro SD card, not a fake card.
-TF card was packed in a small white or yellow bubble bag separately(as the picture shows below), please check it carefully when you received the package.
Chip: Mstar 8336;
Sensor: GC2053 2MP CMOS Camera,16:9;
Lens Aperture: F=2.0;
TF Card: Max support 64GB (Class10 or above);
Video Resolution: 1296P,P30/1080P,P30/720P,P30;
USB Port: ONLY for charging
Power Interface: 5V/1.0A
● Azdome Factory Photos
the production workshop and our colleagues. we have our own industrial park.
● Certificate of Compliances
Our Dash Cam/Car Records are exported all over the world, OEM production for many global brands, and each product has been certified.
● Azdome History
from 2012 to 2021, it is a long story, we are still on the way!
Customer questions & answers
Q: Camera showing “Memory Error” or “Please Insert Micro SD Card” even though memory card is already installed into the camera?
A: 1. Be sure to format your TF card with your Dash Cam for optimal use. Failing to format TF card may result in card error.
2. Please make sure memory card is at least Class 10, U3 and purchased from trusted vendor such as Walmart, target, best buy, Ship & Sold by Amazon” etc. (there are many fake cards out there Online, remember if it’s cheap, its fake.
3. Now go to camera’s system settings and FORMAT your memory card. After formatting memory card, please press and hold power button to turn the camera off. Now unplug power cable, and re-plug the power cable, camera should now turn ON automatically and start recording.
Q: Camera Locks many videos automatically?
A: Please make sure you increase your G-sensor setting. If you choose higher setting then it can trigger even with smaller bump. This setting depends on type of car or truck you are driving and how much vibration your car/truck is creating based on suspensions and road condition.
There are no reviews yet.